Job title: SharePoint Online Developer
Location: San Mateo, CA
Type: 1+ Year Contract
The developer will be a technical resource for ongoing development and operational activities on SharePoint Online. The developer will be Subject Matter Expert of Office 365 and SharePoint Online projects using SPFx framework. Also, the person will assist the team in migrating from SharePoint 2013/2016 to SharePoint Online environment.
- Customize and maintain existing custom site solutions or develop new site solutions using SPFx framework, templates, lists, columns, document libraries, wikis, discussion boards, calendars, web parts, workflows, forms, etc.
- Create and update SharePoint sites, lists, libraries, pages, apps, forms and workflows on SharePoint 2013.
- Perform research to determine SPFx framework’s current and future capabilities related to integrating with Office 365 and migrating from an on-Premise platform to a cloud environment.
- Create new apps using PowerApps and Microsoft Flow.
- Develop reports/dashboards and integrate with SharePoint pages.
- Generate platform usage statistics and reports using analytics.
- Use InfoPath and SharePoint Designer to maintain current forms and workflows.
- Understand and implement SharePoint site and group site permissions.
- Demonstrate dedication and accountability for fast efficient turnaround on tickets.
- 3-5 years of experience developing and working with SharePoint 2013/2016/Office 365/SharePoint Framework (SPFx).
- 3+ years of experience in using React or Angular and Typescript.
- 5+ years in SharePoint development using both full-trust and client-side code (REST, JSOM, CSOM).
- Microsoft Teams, Power BI, Microsoft SharePoint, and Office365 support experience is required.
- Proficient in PowerShell.
- Solid understanding of Node.js, npm, Yeoman/Visual Studio, TypeScript, Gulp, Webpack.
- Visual Studio/.NET development skills are a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Nice to Have: Desired Microsoft Certifications: MCSA, MCSE, MCSD, MTA.