San Francisco, CA
Project Manager will be responsible for the overall management and delivery of the company's integrated digital banking experience. This role will work closely with executive leaders and program sponsors so the candidate must have a track record influencing executive leaders.
This position will also work closely with technical and functional business groups across the bank, as well as third party vendors, to ensure coordination of all activities.
The Project Manager must effectively drive results and manage expectations across a diverse cross-functional team.
Digital and banking expertise is preferred, and the ideal candidate will have led a digital development and implementation. Knowledge of the entire SDLC process for both business and technology is required.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, and quality.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyzing and managing program risk.
- Day to day management of the program, which requires close collaboration with business and technology leadership.
- Serves as the manager of project managers and other resources working across a large program on behalf of specified business partners.
- Ensures adherence to budgeting, financial forecasting, and cost accounting standards across the program.
- Serves as liaison between various business units, vendors, Information Systems, Information Security, Internal Audit, and impacted business units.
- 7+ years of experience or more in project/program management and/or relevant banking or technical operations management.
- Requires a four-year college degree with an emphasis in a related field or equivalent skill, knowledge, or professional development.
- MBA or relevant graduate degree preferred.
- Formal training in project or program management and/or certification required.
- Advanced knowledge of project and program management.
- Advanced knowledge as a subject matter expert in the program area including systems and operations.
- Ability to influence others and build strong partnerships with others.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communications skills and the ability to clearly define projects, objectives, goals, schedules, and assignments.
- Must be able to clearly define and present ideas, and effectively communicate with all levels of management.
- Must possess the ability to work effectively with business personnel at all levels as well as with outside vendors and contractors.
- Requires the flexibility to act in both a strategic management role as well as in a project manager capacity when required.
- Must exercise a reasonable amount of independent judgment under a minimum of supervision.
- Requires strong interpersonal and organizational skills, including the ability to meet deadlines.