San Francisco, CA
We’re looking for a talented and passionate Data Engineer. The Data Engineer is responsible for designing, developing, implementing and maintaining the data warehouse. The Data Engineer works with users to define requirements, develop, test, document, implement and maintain production applications and utilities for the Company’s Data Warehouse.
- Strong experience with full software development life-cycle, architecting scalable platforms, object oriented programming, database design and agile methodologies
- Experience in Application Development and Object Oriented Programming Analysis and Design (OOAD). Experience object oriented programming (OOP) concepts using Python, and Java.
- Familiarity with SQL (SQL Server) and strong database programming skills using JDBC, performing optimized bulk updates
- Overall experience in multi-threading, synchronous/asynchronous networking programming, state management in these technologies
- Ability to conda install, package and release python modules. Use Design Patterns and built Web services using Python, Flask.
- Proficient in SQL databases like SQL Server, Oracle. Knowledge of using MongoDB/redis is highly desirable.
- Good knowledge in using version controls systems such as GIT and setting CI/CD pipelines using jenkins .
- Experience in working with AWS(Amazon Web Services) cloud platform. Experienced in working with various Python Integrated Development Environments like IDLE, PyCharm,Atom, Eclipse, PyDev and Sublime Text.
- Experience with Requests, Numpy, Scipy, Matplotlib, and Pandas python libraries during development lifecycle.
- Deep understanding of HTTP methods, RESTful architecture.
- Familiarity with basic UNIX / Linux internals, basic cryptography & security.
- Ensure validity and effectiveness of code using PyChecker and PyLint.
- Involved in Unit testing and Integration testing of the code using PyTest.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science