Job Title: Technical Project Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA
Type: Long-Term Contract
Addastaff Consulting is searching for a Technical Project Manager to manage a bank's online channel's development and integration efforts, environment and release scheduling, manage/schedule its backlog of ETL and data projects, and coordinate internal and external communication.
- Work as part of a growing, dynamic team in order to integrate multiple technologies and processes.
- Manage integration efforts for the bank's corporate online platform. This includes administering change processes and coordinating implementation efforts.
- Understand the roadmap and vision of business and technical teams and assist in mapping project requests as appropriate.
- Coordinate work with offshore teams.
- Oversee and monitor communication with technical partners, supported lines of business, and staff as appropriate.
- Perform regular risk assessments and communicate results to project team.
- Work to remediate issues and barriers to progress.
- Effectively lead communication and documentation of technical changes.
- Partner with business technology partners in order to gain confidence and acceptance within the teams.
- Draft, document, and obtain signoff for required PMO artifacts.
- Manage third party contributions to the project as appropriate.
- 5+ of experience as a Technical Project Manager, financial services preferred.
- Experience working with development teams including coordination of middleware services, information security, problem/incident/release management, and facilitating product handovers to operations and support.
- Experience working on projects involving the deployment of public-facing digital applications.
- Solid understanding of data flows and movement, and coordination of point-to-point workflows.
- Experience with Agile methodologies including Scrum and Kanban methods.
- Able to prioritize and work on multiple projects at any one time.