Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Foster City, CA
Type: Long-Term Contract
We are looking for a Project Manager for a pharmaceutical company located in the San Francisco Bay Area.
The position performs in-depth business process analysis focused on enterprise software implementions and improvements and process optimization to support key strategic initiatives and analytic needs to drive real business value.
In the role, the Project Manager will work closely with internal stakeholders including development teams, cross-functional business teams, and testing teams to ensure the implementation of projects.
- Define and document business and functional requirements for process optimization and development of new processes/policies
- Engage and direct business partners and SMEs to identify priorities, scope, and requirements for complex business problems
- Manage and perform complex business and systems analysis
- Engage technical development teams to transition requirements to design and determine appropriate design approaches
- Coordinate with engineers on deliverables, risks, issues, and deadlines
- Develop and implement trainings for end users
- 5+ years of experience in project management, business process analysis, and enterprise system implementation/improvement
- Strong critical analytic and critical thinking skills
- Understanding of the full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Detailed and technically oriented and possess the ability to consider strategic initiatives and drivers
- Experience with business process modeling and systems analysis
- Knowledge of business intelligence
- Analytical, well-organized, detail-oriented, timeline sensitive, and excellent communication skills.