Job Title: Salesforce Developer
Location: Foster City, CA
This is a Salesforce.com enterprise implementation including collaboration and other customizations requiring new functionality. This position is for a senior developer who can work with a small team that has a large impact on a very visible project. The consultant will analyze the requirements of internal departments and come up with solutions to meet the needs of the business.
- Work within the department to understand use cases and develop creative collaborative solutions
- Design, develop and deploy new functionality based on business requirements.
- Analyze and review business, functional, and technical requirements.
- Clean data, merge data, data backups, configuration changes, etc.
- Work on a project to provide a collaboration platform for the product teams and to ensure full implementation of Chatter
- Create new code, test, debug and execute SFDC modifications.
- Provide support for quality assurance testing and defect resolution.
- Document development and functionality
- Strong experience as a force.com and lightning developer
- Experience in developing application design, testing and documentation deployment.
- Experience with Chatter implementation
- Knowledge of SFDC best practices.
- Apex experience
- Knowledge of Java preferred
- Force.com or Platform Developer certification nice to have
- Bachelor's degree preferred