San Francisco, CA
The Project Manager will play an integral part in the management and delivery of the company's integrated digital banking experience.
The position will work closely with technical and functional business groups across the bank, as well as third party vendors, to ensure coordination of activities.
The Project Manager must effectively drive results and manage expectations across a diverse cross-functional team.
The ideal candidate will have led a digital development and implementation. Knowledge of the entire SDLC technology process is required. Digital and banking expertise is preferred,
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, and quality.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout life cycle.
- Analyzing and managing project risk.
- Day to day management of the program, which requires close collaboration with business and technology leadership.
- Ensure adherence to budgeting, financial forecasting, and cost accounting standards across projects.
- Serve as liaison between various business units, vendors, Information Systems, Information Security, and other impacted business units.
- 5+ years of experience in project management and/or relevant banking or technical operations management.
- Four-year college degree with an emphasis in a related field or equivalent skill, knowledge, or professional development.
- Formal training in project management and/or certification required.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communications skills and the ability to clearly define objectives, goals, schedules, and assignments.
- Must possess the ability to work effectively with company personnel as well as with outside vendors and contractors.
- Must exercise a reasonable amount of independent judgment under a minimum of supervision.