Job Title: Business Systems Analyst
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job Type: Long-Term Contract
The Business Systems Analyst is responsible for detailed analysis, use case definitions, requirements gathering, test planning, and execution, process design, and developing/delivering high-quality materials and presentations. The Business Systems Analyst will work cross-functionally within the organization.
- Perform business analysis such as documenting business and technical requirements, data gathering, create use cases and functional specifications and spearhead the effort required to develop those documents.
- Develop a detailed understanding of the applicable data flows and related technical and process infrastructure. Includes the understanding and development of detailed use cases and related system processes/ interfaces.
- Analyze workflows and existing processes/systems.
- Design, execute, and document application testing.
- Work with the project team to document needed testing and create test scripts for process and system enhancements.
- During the implementation phase of the project, work directly with developers and integration specialists to design, configure, and test applications to ensure functionality is delivered as expected and as described in the business requirements.
Experience & Education
- 5+ years of Business Analyst experience
- Experience working with business stakeholders and technical teams
- Experience documenting business requirements, use cases, functional specifications, assumptions, and dependencies
- Experience with testing coordination, test plans and scripts
- Experience with SQL and other business analytics tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Four year college degree